sábado, 5 de dezembro de 2009

My Day “Living The Dream” - Excelente Video de Renan Ozturk


My Day “Living The Dream”
December 1, 2009 | rockmonkey
My day on 11.23.09 I created this new for the nikon festival and kept it honest to the story line of my quintessential day here in Boulder Colorado.

I’ve been living as a vagabond for most of the last 6 years traveling all over following my passion for rock climbing. This existance involved sleeping outside in wild places, hitching rides, having very little belongings & money and sometimes diving in dumpsters for food. I climbed everyday and lived my dream.

These days I’m a domesticated man living in a house with my girlfriend. By most peoples standards I’m still living in the ghetto with my 1988 beater car and trailer-like house. Each day find time to escape to the nearby rock spires and bag a summit. While making this creative short I realized that I still live my dream everyday!

Thanks taking the time out of your day to experience mine…

Um comentário: